Our first Sunday Supper was fantastic! Nine families comprised of 30 friends ranging in age from six to 70 gathered in a picturesque backyard to enjoy a flavorful feast and glorious early-summer weather. The pictures and menu tell it all.
Big thanks to our friend Robin, owner of B&B Photography, for taking the awesome pictures!
Farmer’s Market Sunday Supper Menu
- Cranberry-stuffed citrus olives
- Olive tapenade on sliced country loaf
- Roasted red pepper baked chevre on sliced baguette
- Fresh radishes with Himalayan salt
- Green salad with roasted beets, shaved Petite Basque cheese, and shallot vinaigrette
- Frittata with leeks, steamed beet greens, potatoes and feta
- Beef roasts of sirloin and tri-tip topped with morel-sherry cream sauce
- Cupcakes of two choices: dark cocoa or lemon with candied lemon peel